M.A.M.S Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
M.A.M.S Forum

Forum for M.A.M.S to discuss and inform.

+3
BubbaStump
Eagle_Squadron
Vučko
7 posters

OP: Valiant Endeavor Discussion.

Vučko
    Vučko
    Admin

OP: Valiant Endeavor Discussion. Empty OP: Valiant Endeavor Discussion.

Post  Vučko Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 pm

This is a topic for public discussion about Operation Valiant Endeavor. Any questions, comments, concerns or ideas regarding the event should be posted here.
    Eagle_Squadron

OP: Valiant Endeavor Discussion. Empty Re: OP: Valiant Endeavor Discussion.

Post  Eagle_Squadron Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi Monty here CO of Eagle Squadron.

Got a couple opf Questions.

My Team is based on the Special Air Service, and although we are willing to trade in out DPM to play for the US Forces, we do have a request to be able to wear our 1601 Assault Vests (Woodland DPM) The reason for this is that the team always carries a 24 hour load out so that we have no reason to leave the field. In fact, one guy died on the field a month ago and we just covered him, in leaves until the Endex was called. We also earn out berets prior to wearing them our team members have to pass selection. A vigorous 3 day exercise. So our question is, will we still be permitted to wear the 1601 and the Beret

Thanks in Advance

Monty and Eagle Sqn.
    Vučko
    Vučko
    Admin

Post  Vučko Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Monty-

1601 Assault Vests in DPM will not pose a problem as long as you guys are in U.S. woodland camo uniforms. The DPM on your vests is close enough that it should not cause any confusion.

The same should also go for your berets. Are you using the maroon or khaki ones? No one on the Eastern or Rebel team should be wearing berets in those colors.
    BubbaStump
    BubbaStump

OP: Valiant Endeavor Discussion. Empty Greetings

Post  BubbaStump Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Howdy, I'm Bubba and saw a link from MAAPR.com . This game looks like it has alot of potential, I however do have a few questions. Will there be any pyro use or blank firing or guns there?
    I am hoping ollday lets me take a weekend off from fatherly duties to attend look like it would be a blast.
    BTW what are the age requirements, some of the youths in my hood wanna give airsoft a try. Will there be AEG rentals availible? I will post more when I think of more. Thanks, Bubba
    hypo21
    hypo21

Post  hypo21 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Arkan and Vucko,

This looks like a great event. Trying to get a group together from NEPA's various teams together and make a weekend trip down.

Could you give us anymore intell of the battelfield, structures, size of AO or any images possibly?

Once again, sounds like a blast and looking forward to coming down!

Jason Dunbar
    Arkan
    Arkan
    Admin

Post  Arkan Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Dunbar,

Great to have you on board. A overhead photo of the AO is available on the website: http://www.midatlanticmilsim.com/sitemap.html

The site is over 200+ acres of land, for a better idea of the terrain, check out the various links in the "past events" section and our gallery.

Last edited by Arkan on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hypo21
    hypo21

Post  hypo21 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:26 pm

OH, ok I was not sure if the pictures were from the same AO. So this will be a spread out event a bit? That would be great. I like wide open games.

Thanks for the info!
    Magnum

OP: Valiant Endeavor Discussion. Empty Age Limits

Post  Magnum Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello, i was wondering if this op had age limits. I also want to know if there are any fps restictions. thank you.I was also wondering if a scoped m14 would work.
    Vučko
    Vučko
    Admin

Post  Vučko Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Bubba-

There will be no firearms, blank firing or otherwise, allowed at this event.

For pyrotechnics, grenade simulators may be used but they must be approved prior to the beginning of the game.

There are no AEGs available for rent. Each participant must provide their own airsoft gun and BBs. (there will be a charging station available for AEG batteries)

The age limit for Valiant Endeavor is 18yo, but if a participant has someone willing to vouch for them then 16yo is okay, and they will need to contact the event staff before registering.

Magnum-

FPS limit:

-AEG’s : 400FPS w/.25g ( 15ft safety distance)

-Snipers: 500FPS w/.28g (100ft safety distance)
    collateral duty

Post  collateral duty Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm

guys!
    I checked my email today and got a refund from this Op. Why? Is the game still on?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:05 pm